Is Expat Nest Right for You? Discover Who We Support & How to Get Started
Life presents challenges for everyone. Expats, however, often have to deal with extra dilemmas brought on by a transition-rich lifestyle. Expat Nest counsellors are skilled at helping you to find solutions that are right for you and for your context…
With both personal and professional experience in the international community, Expat Nest understands the challenges faced by expatriates, cross-culturals and global nomads. We leave no stone unturned when seeking the best solution for you. We offer support in several languages, including English, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Arabic. Our counsellors understand the expat experience and are skilled in finding expat-focused solutions.
Professional e-counselling via online technology and telephone for:
- Individuals: We are here to support you with any challenges, worries or anxieties you may be facing during your international experience. For an idea of the kinds of topics and concerns that people bring to counselling, see expat challenges.
- Parents: We can assist with dilemmas like how best to support your child in an international relocation. Or perhaps your teenager has changed so much that you don’t recognise him and find yourself at a loss. For more information on the types of concerns that parents bring to counselling, see expat challenges.
- Third Culture Kids (TCKs), or simply teens aged 15–18. Find some common challenges here.
Our online counselling services are especially perfect for:
- Those with a busy lifestyle. If you are exhausted after work, you may prefer to go online rather than spend more time and energy on commuting.
- Individuals who travel frequently for work and cannot commit to regular face-to-face appointments.
- Parents of Third Culture Kids (TCKs)
- Carers or stay-at-home parents who are unable to take a break from their responsibilities even for a short time.
- Individuals who live in an isolated area or in an area with few specialised services for expats.
- Those who live in a close-knit or smaller community in which ‘everybody knows everybody’ and therefore prefer not to talk to the local counsellor.
- People who have health or mobility issues and would prefer to chat in the comfort of their home.
- Individuals who struggle with leaving the house or going outside.
- Those who are not sure about trying counseling, or are not motivated to try face-to face counseling, often find it’s a good first step to receiving professional support.
- Those who find it easier to open up online.
- People who fancy online communication/technology and for whom it is a natural part of their lifestyle.
It takes strength to ask for help, courage to seek guidance. The right kind of support can enrich your international experience and help you to feel more confident, positive and joyful.
Remember, we are just a click away! Contact us for your free 15-minute intro call.
0 commentsWrite a comment