—— You, me, we…
You may have a loving partner and a good track record together, but a relocation can put pressure on any relationship. Perhaps you’re experiencing issues with intimacy and sex, or with changed roles and individual stress. Perhaps a new routine and an unfamiliar environment mean you no longer have the familiar go-to activities you used to do together, so you need to find new ways of creating a level of intimacy that serves both partners.
Or maybe you’re single and feeling ready for a relationship – or scared to get into one – and you’d like a safe space to talk about what’s on your mind, and heart.
A few sessions of online counselling can give you the support and inspiration you need to nurture your most important relationships.
Links you may like
- You Are Perfect to Be Loved
- Dealing With Losing Love as an Expat
- Understanding Infidelity and How You Can Begin to Heal
- When Your Relationship Collapses… and You’re Abroad!
- Relationship Success: What Does It Mean to You?
- Intimacy in Relationships… How to Align Your Emotional Needs
- Love… and the Right Match for You
- How Your Childhood Can Influence Your Relationships Today
- Love-expat: How Far Would You Go for Love? (Part A)
- Love-expat: Creating a Meaningful Life Abroad (Part B)
- Letting It Go… a Short Activity