—— Seeking home
It’s natural to feel homesick when you’ve relocated. After all, every move involves losses as well as benefits and blessings. You might feel a constant yearning to be elsewhere, and find yourself daydreaming about moving again. Perhaps your sadness about people and places you’ve left behind has becoming all consuming and is preventing you from exploring and enjoying your new setting.
Through online counselling, you can express your feelings and find daily ways to switch your mind into a more positive gear. It’ll make your nostalgia less painful, and allow you to adapt to your new environment – and appreciate the pleasures and opportunities around you.
Links you may like
- The Beauty and the Beast of Nostalgia
- 5 Tips to Feeling Happier in a New Place
- Healthy Goodbyes for Healthy Starts
- In Search of Home…
- Culture Shock: What It Is and How to Deal With It
- Why Is This So Hard? 10 Challenges of Expat Life & How to Deal with Them
- Friendship Without Borders
- 5 Unpacking Tips to Help You Stay Sane After a Move
- Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) & What To Do About It!
- Student Abroad? Tips To Help You Adjust & Thrive