—— On the job
Some work-related challenges you may be dealing with include: intercultural dynamics, different ways of communicating, a feeling that you constantly have to prove yourself, long hours and high pressures in the workplace (while also dealing with the personal challenges of an international relocation).
When work becomes too stressful or all-consuming, we tend to neglect the things that are important to us and may feel exhausted, down or physically unwell. Or perhaps you left your career behind to pursue this relocation and you’re feeling the loss of an identity or wondering “what now?” All of this can put a lot of pressure on you (and your partner or family).
Online counselling can offer the support you need to navigate working abroad and help you find the right work-life balance for you.
Links you may like
- How to Keep Work-Life Balance Abroad
- Burnout… Keep Your “Fire” Alive
- Tips to Be More Organized in a Connected World
- Get Clear on Your Career Now: Take Expat Nest’s Questionnaire
- How and Why Authentic Appreciation Makes All the Difference at Work
- Could These Two Forgotten Factors Determine the Success of Your Business?
- How to Say “No” Without Feeling Guilty (9 Tips)
- Is Quiet Quitting/Quiet Firing Affecting You Too? (10 Tips)
- How About More Space Not More Goals?