—— Parenting matters
We all want the best for our children, and it can be upsetting when you don’t know where to turn or how to support a child who’s going through a rough time.
We are here to support you, the parent, as well as help you to best support your teen. The good news is that the right support for your child can lead to remarkable results. We have seen over and over again that little steps forward can bring BIG, long-lasting change that transforms lives.
Find more information on the types of concerns that parents bring to counselling, click here.
Expat Nest’s online counselling services are perfect for you:
- If you lead a busy lifestyle. If you are exhausted from juggling work, life and parenting, you may prefer to go online rather than spend more time and energy on commuting to a counsellor;
- If you are a stay-at-home parent and unable to take a break from your responsibilities even for a short time;
- If you travel frequently and cannot commit to regular face-to-face appointments;
- If you live in an isolated area or in an area with few specialised services for expat parents;
- If you live in a close-knit or smaller community in which ‘everybody knows everybody’ and therefore prefer not to talk to the local counsellor;
- If you are not motivated to try face-to face counselling: e-counselling is often a good first step to receiving professional support;
- If you find it easier to open up online;
- If you fancy online communication/technology and it’s a natural part of your life.