—— Early intervention for great results
The Right Support
For Your Teen
Counselling gives teens the opportunity to discuss their concerns with an empathetic, non-judgemental listener. There might be a specific issue your teen is facing, or a range of different challenges.
The good news is that early intervention leads to remarkable progress. Counselling at a younger age facilitates cure and can change lives for the better.
We understand what a privilege and responsibility it is to work with your child. Our counsellors are experienced with the unique challenges faced by expat teens and we look to find an approach that suits your teen’s way of being. The most important thing is that your teen feels relaxed and comfortable as we work together.
Expat Nest’s online counselling services are perfect for teens who:
- have a lot on the go – teens may prefer to go online rather than spend more time and energy on getting to a counsellor;
- are global teens/third culture kids (TCKs), have an international background or attend an international school;
- are changing schools, especially in the middle of the school year – in this way, counselling becomes the connecting thread;
- live in an isolated area or in an area with few specialised services for expat teens;
- find it easier to open up online;
- fancy online communication/technology and see it as a normal part of life.