—— A happier you
Feel Relaxed & Confident
during Your International Experience
Though life presents challenges for everyone, expats often have to deal with the extra dilemmas of their transition-rich lifestyle. We are here to support you with any challenges, worries or anxieties you may be facing during your international experience.
See the kinds of topics and concerns that people bring to counselling, whether these are general or related to the expatriate journey.
Expat Nest’s online counselling services are perfect for you:
- If you lead a busy lifestyle. If you are exhausted after work, you may prefer to go online rather than spend more time and energy on commuting;
- If you travel frequently and cannot commit to regular face-to-face appointments.
- If you are a carer unable to take a break from your responsibilities even for a short time;
- If you live in an isolated area or in an area with few specialised services for expats;
- If you live in a close-knit or smaller community in which ‘everybody knows everybody’ and therefore prefer not to talk to the local counsellor;
- If you have health or mobility issues and would prefer to chat in the comfort of your home;
- If you struggle with leaving the house or going outside;
- If you are not sure about trying counselling, or are not motivated to try face-to face counselling – e-counselling is often a good first step to receiving professional support;
- If you find it easier to open up online;
- If you fancy online communication/technology and it’s a natural part of your life.
For more information on how you can access our professional e-counselling services, see how it works and what we offer.