Interview with Vivian Chiona on “Make It Happen”
Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by social entrepreneur and expatriate Ali Meehan for her “Make It Happen” podcast series. In the interview I reflect on the past few years at Expat Nest, and what it means to be an international today.
We also chat about:
- How Expat Nest is a combo of “the art of my heart and the science of psychology”
- The importance of self-care
- Unique challenges I see internationals facing, as well as some common reasons for seeking counselling
- What I consider the most important first step if you’re facing difficulties abroad
- Some of my business heroes!
- One non-negotiable from my native country that helps me to feel settled in my adopted country
By the way, you can find the audio-only version at buzz sprout or Spotify.
Happy listening… and do let us know in the comments below what resonates with you!
0 commentsWrite a comment