August Special: In Times of Change…
Today I’m taking a moment to acknowledge you, and your expat journey. Whether it’s your first time or you’ve done it many times before, it takes incredible courage to move to a new place, to leave behind all you know, to embrace change.
If you’re a long-time subscriber you’ll know that I compile a list each August of my favourite resources to support and inspire you. So, here are some articles that you may find useful during periods of intense change:
- Healthy Goodbyes for Healthy Starts
- Expat Story: “Less Is More”
- Is It Possible to Become More “Ready” for Change?
- Expat Story: Leaving Is an Art
- 4 Great Strategies to Ease Difficult Transitions for Your Family
If you need to talk to someone who really gets you and understands the expat experience, we are here for you. It’s an honour to connect with expats like you, and to hear your story.
See you again in September!
How have you dealt with constant change? Share your tips below!