Expat Nest‘s online counselling service is:
For an idea of the kinds of topics and concerns that people bring to counselling, see expat challenges.
Expat Nest‘s online counselling services are perfect for:
- Those with a busy lifestyle. If you are exhausted after work, you may prefer to go online rather than spend more time and energy on commuting.
- Individuals who travel frequently for work and cannot commit to regular face-to-face appointments.
- Parents of Third Culture Kids (TCKs).
- Carers or stay-at-home parents who are unable to take a break from their responsibilities even for a short time.
- Individuals who live in an isolated area or in an area with few specialised services for expats.
- Those who live in a close-knit or smaller community in which ‘everybody knows everybody’ and therefore prefer not to talk to the local counsellor.
- People who have health or mobility issues and would prefer to chat in the comfort of their home.
- Individuals who struggle with leaving the house or going outside.
- Those who are not sure about trying counseling, or are not motivated to try face-to face counseling, often find it’s a good first step to receiving professional support.
- Those who find it easier to open up online.
- People who fancy online communication/technology and for whom it is a natural part of their lifestyle.